Careers at Wicksteed
Wicksteed Park offers the opportunity to work within a unique natural park environment. We are proud of the history and heritage of the park and our community relationships, we love being part of our local community and being a place where all our visitors can create happy, lasting memories.
Our team has a passion for providing a fantastic customer experience and believe that every person can really make a difference and contribute to our success. We are equally passionate about our team enjoying their work and experience at the park.
Please click on the job roles below to find out more and how to apply!
Our Seasonal Team last year said….
Well what can I say !!! This has been amazing!! As this being my first job It’s has been the best !! I have made friends for life and I will never forget it !! I will for sure be applying in 2022 I have loved every minute of it and making connections with the public has been a joy so THANK YOU !!!
The best part about working at Wicksteed is how you can do a different thing everyday, it mixes up the day and stops you from getting tired and bored of doing the same thing
I want to thank you and the wicksteed team for this experience. This role has left me with many valuable life skills that I’m certain will benefit my future careers, as well as many happy memories. Thank you again for giving me this opportunity.
I just want to say how amazing the experience has been and I will happily come back at the start of next years season.
Thank you for these past few months, they have been amazing!’
I would like to thank you for taking me on as part of your team. My experience here has really boosted my confidence and I have gained many skills from working at Wicksteed Park.
We are looking for people who...
Are passionate about the customer experience – our customers are at the heart of what we do. We do our best so our customers return and we become their destination of choice for a fun family day out.
Value Teamwork – amazing things can happen when we work together and support each other which is why having an approachable, understanding, driven and passionate team has a huge impact.
Can offer Flexibility – We are open 7 days a week during peak season offering lots of different opportunities to be involved in many areas of the park.
What's in it for me?
- A flexible and fun working environment, at Wicksteed Park no two days are the same, to meet our 7 day operation we can offer flexible shift patterns and new opportunities to meet the customer needs.
- We have social events throughout the year. We really enjoy the opportunity to get together!
- Ride wristbands and discounts on events run by Wicksteed Park, giving you the opportunity to really see what our experience is.
- Discounts on room hire, parties and food.
- Personal Development, from induction, to training to learning something truly unique about our own heritage we are passionate about creating an environment where everyone can develop.