We are looking for an experienced Cleaning Attendant to join our team who will enjoy keeping the place spick and span with special focus on our conference and banqueting facilities and customer toilets. As a cleaning attendant at Wicksteed Park you will have good attention to detail when it comes to health and safety and are proactive at prioritising work. You will also enjoy communicating with a wide variety of people from other departments and guests in the grounds!
- Ensures that all customers and visitors have an excellent and consistent visit each time.
- Work without supervision focusing on the standard of cleanliness and hygiene across the park.
- Ensure that areas assigned to you for cleaning are maintained to a high standard and relevant daily checks have been carried out by team members.
What’s in it for me?
- A flexible and fun working environment, at Wicksteed Park no two days are the same, to meet our 7-day operation we can offer flexible shift patterns and new opportunities to meet the customer needs
- Personal Development, from induction, to training to learning something truly unique about our own heritage we are passionate about creating an environment where everyone can develop.
- Fantastic team where we all work hard to achieve the best results and are recognised for our achievements.
We are looking for people who
- Are passionate about the customer experience, our customers are at the heart of what we do. We create happy lasting memories for all our visitors who want to return time and time again.
- Value Teamwork, amazing things can happen when we work together and support each other which is why having an approachable, understanding, driven and passionate team has a huge impact.
- Can offer Flexibility, we are open 7 days a week offering lots of different opportunities to be involved in many areas of the park. We are looking for people who can work flexibly on a 7 day rota to deliver on the needs of our customers.
How to apply
Please complete our online application form by clicking on this link:
Please note: Wicksteed Trading Ltd are putting in measures to protect candidates and our colleagues from Covid-19. Whilst we are still continuing to recruit for this position and other roles in the organisation we may arrange for part of this interview process to be online.