Customer Experience Team Leader
Our operational team are looking for Team Leaders to support the operational management of the park this season.
If you are looking to gain leadership experience and would relish the opportunity to motivate a team to work at their best and maintain standards across the park then this is great opportunity!
Working as a Customer Experience team member the role is fast paced and as a team leader you will need to be able to work under pressure, be flexible and willing to work in an agile manner to turn your hand to a variety of duties whilst always focusing on the Customer Experience.
As a Customer Experience Team Leader you can expect to:
- Carry out opening and closing duties to ensure operational efficiencies and customer safety.
- Deal with customer enquiries and feedback, ensuring all issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Work alongside the Duty Manager delivering on operational tasks.
- Work in the Customer Experience team delivering exceptional service and leading by example.
- Supervise a team of Customer Experience Assistants.
What’s in it for me?
- A flexible and fun working environment, at Wicksteed Park no two days are the same, we are proud of our fantastic seasonal team who make Wicksteed Park what it is.
- Personal Development, from induction, to training to learning something truly unique about our own heritage we are passionate about creating an environment where everyone can develop.
- Fantastic team where we all work hard to achieve the best results and are recognised for our achievements.
- We have social events throughout the year. We really enjoy the opportunity to get together!
- Ride wristbands and discounts on events run by Wicksteed Park, giving you the opportunity to really see what our experience is.
- Competitive rate of pay.
We are looking for people who:
- Will relish working as part of a team to engage and empower people as we develop, you will be able to demonstrate values and behaviours aligned to our organisation’s values.
- Are passionate about the customer experience, our customers are at the heart of what we do. We create happy lasting memories for all our visitors who want to return time and time again.
- Value Teamwork, amazing things can happen when we work together and support each other which is why having an approachable, understanding, driven and passionate team has a huge impact.
- Can offer Flexibility, we are open 7 days a week during peak season offering lots of different opportunities to be involved in many areas of the park.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really values the Customer Experience