Grounds and Maintenance Assistant
Our Grounds and Maintenance team enjoy keeping the place spick and span both behind the scenes, in our many buildings, out on the grounds and in the gardens. They have good attention to detail when it comes to health and safety and are proactive at prioritising work. They also enjoy communicating with a wide variety of people from other departments and guests in the grounds!
We are looking for a small seasonal team to support our Grounds and Maintenance team during peak season to maintain and develop all aspects of our English Heritage award-winning grounds, lawn and hedging and assist our maintenance and engineering team.
Park Wardens (0 roles available)
What’s in it for me?
- A flexible and fun working environment, at Wicksteed Park no two days are the same, we are proud of our fantastic seasonal team who make Wicksteed Park what it is.
- Personal Development, from induction, to training to learning something truly unique about our own heritage we are passionate about creating an environment where everyone can develop.
- Fantastic team where we all work hard to achieve the best results and are recognised for our achievements.
- We have social events throughout the year. We really enjoy the opportunity to get together!
- Ride wristbands and discounts on events run by Wicksteed Park, giving you the opportunity to really see what our experience is.
We are looking for people who
- Are passionate about the customer experience, our customers are at the heart of what we do. We create happy lasting memories for all our visitors who want to return time and time again.
- Value Teamwork, amazing things can happen when we work together and support each other which is why having an approachable, understanding, driven and passionate team has a huge impact.
- Can offer Flexibility, we are open 7 days a week during peak season offering lots of different opportunities to be involved in many areas of the park.
We are looking for people who can work flexibly. This is a seasonal role and hours will vary with the needs of the business and our ride opening. There is availability for weekend work and hours during the week during peak season.
Our Grounds and Maintenance staff must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a full driving license and be willing to undertake a wide variety of general outdoor tasks.
Pay will be in line with National Minimum Wage.