The Retail & Admissions team operate out of multiple locations across the Park. These include shops, photography kiosks along with the admissions Office and guest information. There are various aspects to this role that could see you working in all, some or just one area of the role. In all cases you will receive in-house training and continued support in order to carry out your duties to the standards expected. Be prepared to occasionally be working outside for all or part of the day whatever the weather!
You’ll be involved in sales, till operations, merchandising, and keeping our gift shops and admissions areas clean and tidy.
Assist with other duties as directed by the management team.
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Highly organised with attention to detail.
• Smart appearance and ability to act as a good ambassador to Wicksteed Park at all times.
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
• Safety conscious
• Willingness to learn and be trained in IT systems.
• Understand and follow instruction/ procedures.
• Ability to deal calmly with challenging situations whilst maintaining a professional and empathetic approach.
• Have the stamina to be ‘on your feet’ all day
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company’s business.