Wicksteed Park Caravan & Camping Tariffs & Rules
All prices are per pitch (e.g., Caravan including awning, Campervan, Trailer Tent or Tent) and include Car Admission for one vehicle per pitch. One unit per pitch only.
Pitches must be booked at least 24 hours in advance, on the day bookings cannot be accepted.
Non Ride Days: Charges per night are £15 for a Standard Pitch (units under 6 metres / 20 feet) or £20 for units over this size; this includes car entry for one vehicle.
Ride Days: Charges per night are £15 for a Standard Pitch (units under 6 metres / 20 feet) or £20 for units over this size; this includes car entry for one vehicle (Sunday to Thursday). £25 for a Standard Pitch or £30 for units over this size (Friday and Saturday).
Bank Holiday Weekends (excludes Easter & May Day weekend): Charges per night are £30 for a Standard Pitch (units under 6 metres / 20 feet) or £35 for units over this size; this includes car entry for one vehicle. (Friday to Monday)
Regrettably- no refunds will be given in the event of cancellation or failure to arrive, however we can exchange to a different date providing 24 hours notice is given.
- Toilet & Shower facilities on site (400m-800m walk)
- NO electricity hook ups available
- Pitches are available from l 00am
- No unit will be sited after 00pm
- Pitches will be allocated in the order of receipt of applicants
- Pitch tickets must be on display in the window of your caravan/car and must be shown throughout your stay on the
- Please vacate your pitch by 00pm on the day of departure
- No all male/ female parties (Note: The term ‘parties’ applies to groups of 3 or more and /or stag/ hen groups or similar)
- Persons under the age of 18 years will only be permitted to camp at the park if they are part of a family unit
- At least three metres must be kept clear between your caravan/ awning / tent and the next caravan / awning / This rule must be strictly adhered to.
- All chemical toilet waste must be disposed of at the disposal point on the campsite
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided
- All of your property must be taken home with you
- All signs on the site must be adhered to
- Maximum stay is 14 nights
In order that the security and standards of the Park are maintained for everyone’s enjoyment and pleasure, we ask you to observe the following rules:
- Vehicles – The speed limit is l 0mph. Vehicles must not go on the grass between November and March. No persons shall drive any vehicles in the Park without valid road tax, insurance, full driving licence or whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Noise/ Nuisance – Generators/Radios/ Stereo/ TV’s: please consider other users of the Park and keep volumes No Generators/Radio / Stereo/ TV noise after l 0pm. Inappropriate behaviour or behaviour causing a nuisance is not acceptable. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave the Park.
- Fires/ Barbecues – Campfires/ open fires are NOT permitted. Barbecues may be used providing they do not damage grass or the Park’s property and they have to be at least 50cm raised off the Please dispose of barbecues safely and clear up any litter.
- Never take a portable barbecue or lit charcoal into an enclosed space like a tent, caravan, or
- Make sure camping lights and stoves are clean and properly adjusted to manufacturers
- Ensure all barbecues, stoves and camping lights are fully out before going to
- Lakes – There is no access for private boats onto the
- Fireworks / Firearms – No person shall fire or discharge any firearm or missile or let off any firework in the
- Children – Children under the age of 18 must be under the constant supervision of a parent / guardian at all If you have lost your child report it immediately to the Visitor Centre (or to Security after 5pm).
- Park Admission – Park Management is entitled to refuse admission when this appears to be necessary in the interests of the Park and its occupants
- Dogs – Dogs must be kept on leads at all times no matter how small or sweet. Please clean up your dog’s mess after you – it is a serious public health hazard. Dogs are not allowed in the children’s play areas. Please observe the signs.
- Swimming in the lake – Swimming in the lake is done at your own Wicksteed Charitable Trust accepts no responsibility for any injuries or accidents which may arise.
- Fishing – There is no fishing allowed on any of our lakes.
*The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in you being asked to leave the Park
If you experience any problems our security staff can be contacted on: 07739 030124