Play Factory Host
Working as a Play Factory Host at Wicksteed Park you will be part of a wider Customer Experience Assistant team. Wickys Play factory is an exciting world suitable for children up to 9 years old and includes a soft-play, food-outlets and retail. As a play factory host you will be part of a team who deliver all aspects of customer service supporting all teams of the park to ensure our customers are looked after and receive exceptional service.
Our Play Factory Hosts will have opportunity to:
- Work as part a team to host and entertain visitors to Wickys Play Factory ensuring every visitor has a fantastic experience.
- Work as part of the sales team in retail and food outlets.
- Host Wicky Play Factory parties with Wicky bear and friends
What’s in it for me?
- A flexible and fun working environment, at Wicksteed Park no two days are the same, to meet our 7-day operation we can offer flexible shift patterns and new opportunities to meet the customer needs
- Personal Development, from induction, to training to learning something truly unique about our own heritage we are passionate about creating an environment where everyone can develop.
- Fantastic team where we all work hard to achieve the best results and are recognised for our achievements.
We are looking for people who
- Are passionate about the customer experience, our customers are at the heart of what we do. We create happy lasting memories for all our visitors who want to return time and time again.
- Value Teamwork, amazing things can happen when we work together and support each other which is why having an approachable, understanding, driven and passionate team has a huge impact.
- Can offer Flexibility, we are open 7 days a week offering lots of different opportunities to be involved in many areas of the park. We are looking for people who can work flexibly on a 7 day rota to deliver on the needs of our customers. This is a seasonal role and hours will vary with the needs of the business.
How to apply
Due to the nature of the role all applicants must be 18+. We therefore ask that you specify your age bracket as part of the application form.
Pay will be inline with National Minimum Wage.
Job Types: Part-time and full-time hours available
Salary: £8.91 per hour
To apply please complete our online application form by clicking on the link below