Our Grounds and Maintenance team enjoy keeping the place spick and span both behind the scenes, in our many buildings, out on the grounds and in the gardens. They have good attention to detail when it comes to health and safety and are proactive at prioritising work. They also enjoy communicating with a wide variety of people from other departments and guests in the grounds!
This role is responsible for maintaining the grounds and facilities of our country park this includes the English Heritage Grade II listed, award-winning grounds, lawn and hedging. It is a varied role managing all aspects of ground maintenance on the Park. A key operational role the job holder will be required to regularly assist with operational duties across the business. This will include supporting the engineers with maintenance, repair, installation and removal or Rides and Attractions.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who will enjoy working with the wider team to focus on customer experience.
The Grounds and Maintenance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a well maintained and safe customer environment.
- Working with a maintenance timetable throughout the year to ensure that all maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting and grounds work are completed to schedule.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety legislation and company policy including maintaining and having input to risk assessments.
- Ensuring that all project work is kept on time and within budgeted requirements.
Working as part of a small team within our Grounds and Maintenance Department you will have an engaging work style to involve people and develop supportive working relationships across the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate values and behaviours aligned to our organisation’s values.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working outdoors and can adapt to work flexibly in line with business requirement.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and relish the opportunity to learn new skills.
- Has had at least 3 years full time experience in a related role.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a full driving license.
How to apply
Please complete our online application form by clicking on this link: