Wicksteed Park are looking for a Graphic Designer to be responsible for a diverse range of projects, primarily supporting the Marketing team for both Digital & Print Marketing. This will include signage, promotional materials, digital web design & social media graphic content.
Wicksteed Park is much more than an amusement park, the park was officially opened in 1921 by Charles Wicksteed as part of his vision to inspire and encourage play to improve the health and well-being of families. Wicksteed Park offers over 147 acres of beautiful heritage green space and exciting rides and amusements which attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors each year to play and explore its beautiful grounds.
Being a Design enthusiast, you’ll be ready to get involved with anything and everything. As well as supporting our Head of Sales & Marketing, you’ll work closely with the other teams in the business to meet our marketing needs. This is an ideal position for a Graphic Design Graduate who is looking for their first placement or work experience. Working within the Leisure and Theme Park industry is fun, fast-paced and constantly changing. This role will offer a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within a supportive team. Benefits include free wristbands, discounted parties and room hire, social events, wellbeing assistance and discount hub.
As a Graphic Designer at Wicksteed Park you will be responsible for:
- Supporting project teams on specific projects, for example undertaking research, competitor designs, brand or campaign summaries.
- Supporting in sourcing, creating and distributing content that is relevant to business, e.g. ads graphics, motion design templates, stock imagery/creative assets
- Supporting with all website updates and content management.
- Supporting social media campaigns, content and communication via graphic creation.
- Assisting in marketing campaigns & other department projects.
- Supporting in creation of business presentation decks.
- Maintaining brand standards and visual style across all projects.
- Designing POS Material including posters, leaflets, flyers & brochures.
We are looking for someone who
- This role is ideally suited to a Graphic Designer graduate or individual with relevant work experience.
- Fully conversant with MS Office.
- Experience with Adobe software.
- Is a capable illustrator and art worker.