Engineering Theme Park Apprentice
This apprenticeship is in conjunction with Northamptonshire College.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensuring a well-maintained and safe customer environment.
- Working with a maintenance timetable throughout the year to ensure that all maintenance and inspections are completed to schedule.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety legislation and company policy including maintaining and having input to risk assessments applicable to engineering works and health and safety documents for all rides and relevant work areas.
- Ensuring all project work is on time and within budgeted requirements.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A minimum of Grade 4/C or above/equivalent in maths and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Theme Park Engineer
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)