Working as a Customer Experience Assistant you will be part of a team who deliver all aspects of customer service, this will include working on our rides, in our ice-cream parlour, looking after and maintaining facilities, dealing with customer enquiries and supporting all teams of the park to ensure our customers are looked after and receive exceptional service.
We will be opening all our rides for the Easter holidays and have training scheduled for March. Which will include a pre-season social so you can get to know your new teammates.
Our Customer Experience Assistant position is a varied role, you will have opportunity to:
- Work as part of the ride operations team who work outdoors making sure everyone is safe and ready for a fun ride! There are plenty of exciting rides and attractions across the park to choose from.
- Work as part of the sales team in retail and our ice cream parlour.
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors by selling tickets, setting their day off to fantastic start!
- Support the maintenance of facilities across the site by working in all areas of the park ensuring that the facilities are presentable at all times.
What’s in it for me?
- A flexible and fun working environment, at Wicksteed Park no two days are the same, we are proud of our fantastic seasonal team who make Wicksteed Park what it is.
- Personal Development, from induction, to training to learning something truly unique about our own heritage we are passionate about creating an environment where everyone can develop.
- Fantastic team where we all work hard to achieve the best results and are recognised for our achievements.
We are looking for people who
- Are passionate about the customer experience, our customers are at the heart of what we do. We create happy lasting memories for all our visitors who want to return time and time again.
- Value Teamwork, amazing things can happen when we work together and support each other which is why having an approachable, understanding, driven and passionate team has a huge impact.
- Can offer Flexibility, we are open 7 days a week during peak season offering lots of different opportunities to be involved in many areas of the park.
We are looking for people who can work flexibly. This is a seasonal role and hours will vary with the needs of the business and our ride opening. There is availability for weekend work and hours during the week during peak season.
Due to the nature of the role all applicants must be 16+, some rides require applicants to be 18+ to operate the machinery. We therefore ask that you specify your age bracket as part of the application form.
Pay will be inline with National Minimum Wage.
How to apply
Please complete our online application form by clicking on this link:
You will be able to select if you would like to attend an interview at one of our recruitment drop-in days, or if you would like to arrange an appointment for an interview on an alternative date.