Wicksteed Park are looking for an experienced receptionist to manage the operations and service delivery of a busy reception area. This role will deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing a friendly and efficient reception service for any customer queries, sales enquiries and administrative duties.
A key role in delivering our brand to all visitors to the park, influencing the service delivered from the reception team.
Wicksteed Park is much more than an amusement park, the park was officially opened in 1921 by Charles Wicksteed as part of his vision to inspire and encourage play to improve the health and well-being of families. Wicksteed Park offers over 147 acres of beautiful heritage green space and exciting rides and amusements which attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors each year to play and explore its beautiful grounds.
The Assistant Reception Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all customers have an excellent and consistent visit each time.
- Delivery of a friendly and efficient reception service as a main point of contact managing all incoming calls, customer queries and sales enquiries.
- Manage the booking system and ticket sales for entertainment packages, events, caravan and camping, and car park season tickets and any other applicable sales.
- Support the Sales team with the promotion of events and marketing material.
As a key team player you will be able to demonstrate values and behaviours aligned to our organisation’s values.
We are looking for someone who:
- Confident customer experience ambassador who really values making peoples day
- Is able to work on weekends, our busiest times are weekends and during the school holidays.
- Can work in collaboration with other teams in the business to maintain the best customer experience possible.
- Has experience of working in a reception of front of house position in a similar environment.