Admissions, Front of House and Reception (Seasonal)
Our Front of House team set the day off for the Customer to a great start, you will be able to work quickly and accurately while delivering exceptional customer experience. We are looking for engaging team members who can confidently deal with customer enquiries and promote what Wicksteed Park has to offer.
We will be opening all our rides and retail outlets for the Easter Holidays and have training scheduled for March. Which will include a pre-season social so you can get to know your new teammates.
What’s in it for me?
- A flexible and fun working environment, at Wicksteed Park no two days are the same, we are proud of our fantastic seasonal team who make Wicksteed Park what it is.
- Personal Development, from induction, to training to learning something truly unique about our own heritage we are passionate about creating an environment where everyone can develop.
- Fantastic team where we all work hard to achieve the best results and are recognised for our achievements.
- We have social events throughout the year. We really enjoy the opportunity to get together!
- Ride wristbands and discounts on events run by Wicksteed Park, giving you the opportunity to really see what our experience is.
We are looking for people who
- Are passionate about the customer experience, our customers are at the heart of what we do. We create happy lasting memories for all our visitors who want to return time and time again.
- Value Teamwork, amazing things can happen when we work together and support each other which is why having an approachable, understanding, driven and passionate team has a huge impact.
- Can offer Flexibility, we are open 7 days a week during peak season offering lots of different opportunities to be involved in many areas of the park.
We are looking for people who can work flexibly. This is a seasonal role and hours will vary with the needs of the business and our ride opening. There is availability for weekend work and hours during the week during peak season.
Pay will be in line with National Minimum Wage.
How to apply
Please complete our online application form by clicking on the link below.
You will be able to select if you would like to attend a recruitment drop-in day or arrange an interview.