We love to bring new attractions into the park for you to enjoy and our latest is Sycamore Circle. This fabulous addition introduces more animals to our park whilst providing natural play for the young ones.
You’ll spot ponies and alpacas grazing the area* and there’s also a large, wooden climbing frame that’s ready to be conquered! The enclosed area also has a series of overground tunnels to snake through and explore and those with super steady skills can try our balancing blocks.
The circle is complete with its namesake sycamore trees.
- Minimum height is 0.9m. Children under 0.9m are welcome to view the animals under adult supervision but are not to use the tunnels, climbing structure or balance blocks.
- Children under 1.1, high must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- To use the balance blocks, children must be at least four years old and a minimum of 1m high.
- To use the climbing structure children must be at least six years old and a minimum of 1.1m high.
* Our animals are very adorable but we kindly ask you don’t pet them.