Wicksteed Park Children’s Charity Christmas Card Competition is now open!
We are looking for your Christmas card ideas so get creative and your design could become one of the Wicksteed Park cards for Christmas!
We are looking designs that are A6 size (105 x 148mm) and have a special festive, Wicksteed Park, theme.
The designs will be on show during our Enchanted Tales and Illuminations event and the winning design(s) will be used for our Community Christmas card collection. We will send the winner a framed image of their entry and a pack of the winning card design.
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to the Wicksteed Charitable Trust using the picture in our exhibition and Christmas card collection. We will use this to raise funds for the Wicksteed Charitable Trust to support our community, education and heritage activities.
In return we will send you your entry framed and a pack of your winning Christmas cards. It is our decision whether to use any artwork and we may select more than one entry.
How to enter
Please send designs to us by email or by post. Please make sure that you label each design with artist’s name, address and date of birth. If the entry is part of a school activity we also ask for the name of the school taking part.
By email: Entries sent electronically must come to us as a PDF, JPEG, or Tiff file. All images need to be 300dpi. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘Christmas card competition’ in the subject field.
By post: Please send entries to Wicksteed Park Christmas Card Competition, Wicksteed Park, Barton Road, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6NJMail in my entry
All entries must be received by noon on Friday November 25 2016.
A few competition guidelines:
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted via email and post.
2. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
3. Entries to the competition will be accepted from children up to 16 years of age. Written permission from a parent or guardian will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize and agreement to post-promotion publicity.
4. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
5. The winner(s) will be chosen by the Wicksteed Park judges as the best entry for a Wicksteed Park Charity Christmas card.
6. The winner will be contacted via email or post. The winner’s name will be displayed on our website and on the cards when printed.
7. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition will run until 12 noon on Friday November 25 2016.